Google+

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Would you rather tag | Beauty edition

Hello! Here is the 'would you rather' tag (beauty edition).  I thought this would be a fun tag to do and I tag all of you! Link or type below your answers to these questions.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Definitely my palettes and eyeshadows, I do wear eyeshadow everyday however I think eyeshadow may look a tad weird without any other eye makeup. Also I absolutely love eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and lipgloss.  And I can easily go a few days without eyeshadow before buying a new palette.


2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Mmm, never be able to cut it again.  I wouldn't mind that because my hair doesn't really grow anymore (I don't think) and the ends only get a little bit dry so it's all good! Also I would hate to not have any hair eeek.


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I will probably have to say coral, just because when I wear true pink blusher I look a little like a clown... But coral is more similar to bronzer which I prefer anyway so yeah definitely coral.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes definitely, I have enough makeup to use - saying that I have a lot of clothes, but you can never have too many clothes and I just love clothes shopping... too much.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Probably eyeline as lipstick.. just because you can get pink eyeliner and using a lipstick as eyeline could get a little messy.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I love Sephora but I will have to say MAC because there is no Sephoras in England :((( so it may be a tad hard if that was the only place I could shop.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow color because even though I like changing the colors on my eyes I think different a colored lip is more noticeable and I like to change it up depending on the season. However with eyeshadow I could wear just neutral colors all year round.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Thats trickeeey, I love clothes for both seasons.  I will say Winter clothes in Summer though because I feel it is going to be hard to pick out outfits for the Summer at college because we aren't allowed to wear short shorts and so it would be easier.  Also I sort of don't dress overly wintery in winter anyway (Today I did wear a crop top...) so it wouldn't be too bad.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright! Because I love wearing bright colors in Summer and Winter but I only really wear darks in the Winter. 

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite lip product because it's a MAC lipstick and I'm pretty sure there is a shade very similar that I could buy!

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Mmm, If I was able to do a nice messy bun... then a messy bun, but as I can't at the moment I would prefer a high ponytail because they can look nice too (and I like swinging them around) 

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Definitely never be able to paint my nails again.  I don't paint them that much anyway (because I can't) and literally put on lipgloss like every 20 minutes soo.. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I think I would rather just have none because surely they'd grow back and I would get more bullied for having stupid sharpie eyebrows than having none (maybe).

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I'd rather live without nail polish definitely because I love love love makeup and it helps my face look better which is more important than my nails (In my opinion).


Remember, I tag you all!


Alanah
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...