Google+

Friday 25 October 2013

What in my Makeup Bag

Hello, so here's what I've been keeping in my makeup bag recently. Its what I've been using recently at the moment, so I hope you like the post.


I got this makeup bag as a gift for my birthday around 2 or 3 years ago, I really like it but it it starting to get a bit dirty, I'm hoping to get a ted baker one because they look lovely, and they're waterproof with a shiny outer covering, so if you get any makeup stains on it, you can just wipe it off.
(To see the Ted Baker I'm hoping to get click: here)

 Pure Essentials | Facial Makeup Wipes
These are just for makeup emergencies, you never know when you'll need a wipe, they do come in handy more than you think!

 Real Techniques | Expert Face Brush
I use this too blend my foundation and concealer

 Bare Minerals | Foundation Brush
Although this is a foundation brush, I like to use this to apply blusher, it fits perfectly on the apples of my cheeks and picks up the perfect amount of blush.

 Club Works | Blusher
I used to use this a lot a while ago, and rediscovered it. Its a lovely deep pink colour that perfect for Autumn/Winter

 Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation | Ivory Biege
I got this foundation sample the other day, a review of it will be up tomorrow.

Clinique | Powder Brush
I use this to apply my powder, I like it as it doesn't pick up a lot of product, so when you apply the powder your still left with dewy looking skin.

















 No7 Eyeshadow | Truffle
I wore this eyeshadow the other day, see my FOTD post wearing it here




Avon Palette | Purple Haze
I've been loving this palette recently, I've been trying to be a bit more daring with colored eyeshadow, and I'm loving encourporating purple.
I created a look using this palette in a post, see it here

Collection Concealer | Medium (3) 
I've spoken about this concealer a lot, and haven't ever found one as good, you can purchase it in Superdrug or Boots for about £4

 Flutter Lip Gloss | Pink
I love these lip glosses again they were a gift, and they're not sticky at all just add a touch of gloss and look stunning on the lips.

 Bourjois | Liquid Liner
I love this product so much but I think its been discontinued as I cant find it anywhere, I'm also running out, please comment which liner you think I should buy next and if I should buy gel or liquid. I did a post on showing you how I create a winged eyeliner, see it here.

 Collecting pressed power | Tender Touch 02
I love this powder and I purchased it with Alanah (who has the same) it controls the oils on my skin, without making me look overly matte, it was also very cheap at £1.99 in Superdrug.

 Benefits | They're Real Mascara
This is the best mascara I've ever tried I naturally have quite long eye lashes naturally, but this mascara just gives the lots of volume, and doesn't clump my lashes together.

 Flutter Lip Gloss | Nude
Same as the pink shade I again love this product, its nice to wear over a nude lipstick and has the perfect consistency.

 Real Techniques | Shading Brush
I bought this product not too long ago and its great for putting eyeshadow onto your lids. I've also found this to be quite good at blending, so its almost a 2 in 1 product, obviously a blending brush would be better, but maybe if you don't want to fork out for different brushes or just getting started on your makeup collection, this would be a great product to purchase.

 ME | Bronzing Shimmer
I like this product more in the summer, or for party's it just add's a touch of shimmer to your skin, not the perfect product for autumn and winter but I love this because what girl doesn't love shimmer.

 Max Factor Kohl Pencil | 020 Black
I don't normally wear black eye liner on my water line, as it makes my eyes look very small, however I quite like to wear this on my lower or upper lash line, as it makes my eyelashes appear thicker and fuller. I don't wear this often but I keep it in my makeup bag rather than my draw as its small, and I think I may loose it if I place it anywhere other than my bag.

















 No7 | Antique Rose

I've again recently rediscovered this product and it looks lovely on the lid, the great thing about this is its not overly vibrant so you could get away with this for school if your not aloud to wear much makeup.

Hope you like this post, sorry it was long 
Comment your staple makeup product in your Makeup bag at the moment


Sarah
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...