Google+

Sunday 27 October 2013

Tag | Why Do I Wear Makeup?

Hello! We were tagged to do this by Chelsea from tigerlovebeauty so thank you for tagging us and definitely check out her blog!


1. When did you begin loving makeup?
Sarah | I would say only quite recently I started wearing makeup when I was about 12/13 but not enough to say I loved it, then it was just something I used to make myself look a bit nicer.
Alanah | The same as Sarah, I only really started having more of an interest and loving makeup maybe around a year ago, but I starting wearing it earlier than that. 

2. How do you feel without makeup?
Sarah | Depends where I am and who I'm with, if I was just with friends at one of our houses or something then I'd feel normal, but out in public I'd probably feel quite self conscious. I wish I felt confident enough to go out with a bare face, but I'm sadly not.
Alanah | Again the same as Sarah, with friends at someones house I would feel totally fine without makeup on but if I was out say shopping I would at least have to have a little bit on to feel confident.

3. What do you like about makeup?
Sarah | To me, make is like a piece of clothing without it I feel onside, and I love mix and matching with colours and brands. Using make-up is like a hobby and it just makes me feel a bit better about myself wearing it.
Alanah | I love how many different looks you can make with different eye and lip colors.  I think it's fun to experiment and see what looks best on you, I love applying it and choosing new things to buy.  I also love it because it makes me feel waay more confident by covering up any insecurities and enhancing features like my eyes.

4. Three holy grail items:
Sarah | 1- My forever loved Collection ever lasting perfection concealer
             2- Benefits they're real mascara (makes my lashes look amazing)
 3- Carmex lip balm (my must have for in winter!) 

Alanah | 1 - Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer (Only black eyeliner I ever buy!)
2 - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Definitely makes me look more awake haha...)
3 - Sephora glossy glosses (I love lipgloss and these are my favourite!)

We tag..
Rachael from allthelittlethingsx
Anna from serendipityhappening
Laura from atouchoftartan
Daniella from simplybeautifulelegant
Laura from lisforladybird

I also tag all of you reading!
If any of you do it be sure to link it in the comments!



Hope you enjoyed this post, comment below your 3 makeup must haves below 

Alanah and Sarah
X


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...