Google+

Monday 14 October 2013

My top 5 drugstore makeup products!

Hello! I have lots and lots of favourites from the drugstore, but I have picked 5 that i particularly like and have repurchased.  As you will see from the photos, these products have been well used by me, and hopefully you will check them out as they are all fairly cheap and work just as well as any similar high end products I have tried.  Also, I have not heard much hype about these products so I decided to chose some that you may not have tried or heard about before.

Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
My favourite mascara, makes my eyelashes look thicker and longer, without clumping
or stickiness.  The price is fairly high for a drugstore product however it's definitely
worth it! | £10.00

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Definitely my favourite drug store concealer!  I use the shade ivory (the lightest shade).
It's a really great all round concealer, for under eye circles to redness and blemishes on the
face.  It covers up everything, without any cakiness or orange-ness. | £5.49

Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
Think I've repurchased this eyeliner 3 or 4 times. The only one I've used for a while now,
I'm not good with liquid eyeliner and this is definitely a great alternative as it can create a
similar effect. I use the shade '261 noir' which is the black shade.  Another plus is that
it's waterproof! | £3.99


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
I have only recently bought this lipstick as I wanted a nice pink lipstick and just
decided to give this one a go! I was definitely impressed as it went on nice and smooth.
I definitely want to purchase more colors of this lipstick. Also comes out with just the right
amount of pigment. | £7.19


 Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss
My favourite drugstore lipgloss! If you're looking for a natural everyday lipgloss,
this one is perfect.  This applicator is very easy to use for a quick reapply, the
formula is not too sticky and feels lovely on the lips.  This is my favourite shade
'Take A Chance' which I have a repurchased a few times.
Definitely recommend this lipgloss, also a great price! | £4.99

Hope this helped, I definitely recommend all of these products!
Comment below your favourite drugstore makeup product.


Alanah
xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...