Google+

Sunday 20 October 2013

Mini makeup haul | Sleek, Rimmel, Clarins etc

Hello! Today I popped out to return a bag and managed to also buy a few beauty bits whilst I was in town.. woops.  Anyway, I am very excited about trying out some of these new colors on my eyes for the Fall/Autumn.  Hope you enjoy!



Sleek 'Ultra Mattes V2 Darks' Palette

I picked this up from Superdrug for just £7.99.  I was looking for a new palette with lots of different dark colors that would be perfect for Autumn/Fall, and I think I've found it!  
You get 12 eyeshadows and that makes it less than £1 each which is great value for money!
I love sleek palettes because the eyeshadows have just the right amount of pigmentation in them to create a lovely eye look when combined with some more natural colors.
The colors in this palette are very pretty and I'm looking forward to experimenting with some colors I've never used before such as 'Maple' and 'Ink'. You can get yourself one here.
Let me know if you would like to see any eye looks using this palette, or a proper review on it!




Sorry a couple of the colors don't show too much, they definitely
look better on the actual eyelid!

 Rimmer Waterproof Eye Definer '261 noir'

Just my usual eye liner! I repurchased this for the 5th time - its half way between a pencil liner and a gel liner I would say.  Definitely recommend it, perfect for winging if you aren't too confident with a liquid liner. It only cost me £3.99 in Superdrug so it's not pricey at all and definitely worth buying!



Clarins 'Gloss Appeal' lipgloss | 05 Hibiscus

Found this in TK Maxx  Usually I don't really go in there, but today my Mum was looking around and I wandered over to the makeup section (which is only small but theres quite a lot in it).  A lot of the packaging on these products had been open but this one was still packaged so I thought I'd have a look.
I was quite surprised to see such a pretty color and as it was Clarins I was pretty sure it would be good.  I think the RRP was £22 but I got it for just £7.99 so I am very happy with this!
The color comes out very nicely and perfect to chuck on when you're in a rush.


MUA 'Intense Color Eyeliner Pencil' | Forest Green

I've never tried any MUA eyeliners before and I wanted a colored one to try out.  I found this for just £1! It comes out nice a pigmented and I am looking forward to wearing with with a more neutral eye to add a bit of color quickly.  I bought this in Superdrug too, collecting my points! You can get yourself one here.



Hope you enjoyed this mini haul!
 Let me know if you'd like any looks with any of these products, or further reviews.
Also let me know any other posts you'd like to see.

Alanah
xxx

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these brands, I purchased these all with my own money and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...