Google+

Sunday 27 October 2013

FOTN + OOTN | Party makeup + Eye look

Hello! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday I went straight from working (late) out to a party so I had absolutely no time! But anyway here is what I wore to a party yesterday and which makeup I wore, including an eye look. So my outfit of the night and face of the night.  Sorry the photos aren't that great, they're the only ones I have!


Outfit
Dress | Topshop
Shoes | Boohoo.com

Face
 Mac select cover up concealer | Shade 'NW25'
 Rimmel Wake me up concealer | Shade 'Ivory'
 Benefit 'hello flawless oxygen wow' foundation | Shade 'Ivory'
Collection pressed powder | Shade '02 Tender Touch'
Jean Paul Gaultier bronzer | (A bit more than usual)

Lips
Mac Lipstick | Shade 'Crème cup'
Sephora glossy gloss | Shade 'Maple Syrup'

Eyes
I decided to recreate the look that I did on my eyes so here is a quick overrun of how I did my eyes. (By the way I have no other make-up on so excuse the skin..)


First I put on a light silver shade from an old eye shadow palette from Next. I used this as a base for my eye shadow.




Second I used my Sleek palette which I mention in a post here (If you would like a review of this let me know in the comments below).  I used the shade 'Thunder' on my crease and the shade 'Noir' on my outer corner.  




Lastly I used the shade 'Pillow talk' (which is white).  I used this on my inner corners and my brown bone for highlighting. 




I also used
Rimmel waterproof eye definer | Shade '261 noir'
Jean Paul Gaultier Brow Definer Pencil | Shade '2'
Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara | Shade 'Super jet black' (But not in this photo)

Here is the finished look!




Hair
I straightened my hair using a Babyliss Hair Straightener which is very nice as it comes with 10 different heat settings.  
I used a VO5 Heat Protect Spray and a VO5 Heat Protect Serum



Hope you enjoyed this!
Let me know in the comments if you would like any reviews of anything mentioned in this post
Also let me know your favourite eye look for a party!

Alanah
xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...