Google+

Saturday 12 October 2013

Daily Makeup & Brush Review

Real Techniques Brush Review | Expert Face Brush


I purchased this brush in boots a few months ago after hearing it being so raved about by so many beauty gurus on YouTube. These range of brushes are made by a YouTube beauty guru called Samantha Chapman, (you can find her channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo).

I tried it out using foundation and loved how it made the foundation look on my face, with this brush your really able to buff product into your skin, and you can build up coverage easily with it too. The brush feels very gentle on your skin and its one of those brushes you just want to rub against your face for ages because they feel so soft. 


Because I don't wear foundation often i also use this brush to blend in my concealer, (even though that's not what its designed for), and because concealer and foundation have similar consistency's it works really well well for blending into the skin.


 I  use this brush everyday now to blend in my concealer and would highly recommend it, these brushes aren't overly pricey for the results they bring. Its currently on sale for £10 in Boots, which compared to a Mac brush isn't expensive at all. 

The packaging this brush came in was just an average packaging but i loved how it was transparent so you were able to see the brush itself, this gave me an idea of the size and weight of the brush.

For the product itself, this is my favorite foundation brush I've ever use on my skin, I love how easily it blends foundation or concealer into my skin, and it leaves the product on my skin feeling light weight but keeps a high amount of coverage.


FOTD | Daily Makeup

Face
Collection ever lasting perfection concealer | 3 medium 
Bronzer that I have lost the lid which had the brand name on it, so I don't know what brand this is
Club Works blusher
ME Shimmer Powder Brush | Bronze

Eyes
WOW London Naked Palette | Ceramics on lid
WOW London Naked Palette | Floral in crease
Bourjois Liquid Liner | Black (I winged it out today!)
Benefits they're real mascara | Black

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter | 053 Sorbet

Sarah
x

Disclaimer: this blog post is not sponsored, and all opinions are my ownnnn:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...