Google+

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Autumn Looks and Beauty Essentials

Today I'm going to be showing you a few of my go to autumn beauty products and well as looks I wear that I created with the products mentioned, hope you enjoy.

Lips


Okay, so for autumn and winter I like to stick to either nudes or red toned lipstick, these 4 are my current favorites. I've included a mixture of price ranges as I know not everyone likes to spend a load of money on lipsticks. I've only recently started wearing lipstick more, so I don't own very many, these are just a few of the favorites I own.

Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait

This lip product is a lip butter from Revlon, I love the lip butters for days where you just want a light tint to your lips, but nothing to bright. This is a nude/orange color with sparkles in! I love this color and think it would match any skin tone.

 Natural Collection - Crimson

Natural Collection lipsticks are the best cheap lipsticks that I've tried. They are very pigmented and the color that comes out on your lips is very creamy and soft. The shade I have is a faded red color. I love it if you want to have red lips but not to bright (e.g. for school). The one bad point about this brand is that their lipsticks don't stay put very long, unless you apply a pencil liner underneath. But for starting a collection and getting into lipsticks their great, and a bargain.

Rimmel London, Kate Moss lipstick - 110

These are the best lipsticks I've ever tried, and this one is my favorite, its a orange/watermelon color and smells of watermelon, I think this may have been limited edition but I'm not sure. The Kate Moss lipsticks are so creamy and pigmented and they don't budge. I would highly recommend them.

 Rimmel London, Kate Moss lipstick - 22

This is the same brand but this was not a limited edition color and sadly has no scent *cry*. But the color and overall product is still just as good however this is a bright red with a hint of pink, and its perfect for special occasions (probably wearing this shade at Christmas!)

Eyes

No7 - Antique Rose

I've been loving this color recently, and its a shade that I've only just recently rediscovered, I think my mum got this as a freebee and gave it too me and I never really used it, so I found it hidden at the back of my makeup draw and its a rose gold color that looks so stunning, this color you can really build up or leave as just a tint of color on the lid. If this product is still available I would definitely try to get it because I've been using it so much lately, its such a practical color.

Front Cover rainbow eyes (2008/2009 collection)

I've also been using this eye shadow pallet I used to use years ago that I won at a dressing up party thing (came 3rd for best dressed, wooo!). I think its got so many lovely color's in it, and they can either be really dressed up or down. All the colors are so easy to blend and very pigmented.

I've loved these colors for autumn in particular..
Blush
Chocolate Truffle
Riviear







Look 1



Face
No7 foundation
Collection Ever Lasting perfection
Collection powder - 2 (Tender Touch)

Eyes
No7 Antique Rose Eyeshadow
Bourjois liquid liner
Benefit's they're real mascara

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait

 Look 2




 Face
No7 foundation
Collection Ever Lasting perfection
Collection powder - 2 (Tender Touch)

Eyes
Front Cover eyeshadow - Blush (on lid)
Front Cover Eyshadow - Chocolate Truffle (crease & outer corner)
Bourjois liquid liner (winged out)
Benefit's they're real mascara
Max Factor Kohl Pencil - 020 Black (water line)

Lips
Rimmel London, Kate Moss - 22

Are you more likely to wear look 1 or 2, comment below
Sarah
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...